I would like to begin my inaugural newsletter with a HUGE
thank you to all who encouraged me in the launching of P.E.S.T. Relief
||P.E.S.T. Relief International™ took me out from behind the scenes in the marketing department of Mattress Safe®
to front and center exposure of my hopes and dreams. From this, my
vision for a non-profit organization was born. This organization would
provide a platform for the pest management industry to bring comfort and
relief to the destitute and defenseless.
Together we are Empowering, Sustaining and Transforming lives!
Thanks to your participation, we were able to give the Gift of Rest for Christmas through the donation of:
- Remodeling of Abba House women's recovery facility in Dawsonville, GA
- 36 SenSci Volcano Bed Bug Monitors, 36 SenSci Bed Bug Lures and 100 Dissolvable Laundry Bags to Abba House
- 110 mattress protectors to a homeless shelter in Salisbury, MD
- 102 mattress protectors to an assisted living facility in Sebring, FL
- 60 mattress protectors to a women's recovery center in Augusta, GA
- 8 mattress protectors to Orphan Helpers in Newport News, VA
My desire through the REST Initiative is to make orphanages,
group homes and shelters a safe place to sleep by harnessing the
combined strength of the pest control industry. To get a glimpse of
the impact of the REST Initiative, watch our video by clicking HERE.
Special thanks to all of those who supported P.E.S.T. Relief International™ last year:
- Sandy Honess, Lady Bug Pest Management, Inc.
- Todd Walker, Armor Exterminating Company
- Gary Clark, Clark Pest Remedy
- Robert Seigrist, OPC Services
- Nate Curran, Home and Business Pest Control
- Robert DiJoseph, Bed Bug Central
- Ron Goodman, Orphan Helpers
- Peter Panasyuk, Remont Renovations, Inc.
- Gail Deluca, Living Faith Lutheran Church
- Paul Bello, PBJ Pest Management Consulting
- Walt and Fletcher Cline, Do Your Own Pest Control
- Michael Joyce, PMP Pest Management Professional
- Gary Moore, Bug Authority
- Will Poston, Mattress Safe, Inc.
year, I am looking to team up with more PCOs just like you to improve
the living conditions of a shelter or group home that you currently
service as well as build a children's home right here in the United
States. Please contact us to partner in these endeavors at info@pestreliefInternational.com.
P.E.S.T. Relief International™ is a 501c3 non-profit organization